This course covers all the syllabus of ABRSM Grade 5 theory.
Students can take the ABRSM Theory examination on 15 June 2017 or 15 Oct 2017.
Bachelor Degree / Diploma Holders in Music Education or Performance and has been teaching music & music instruments for over 15 years.
1 hour and 15 mins per class, students normally need 16 – 20 classes to complete the course (which depends on the age and progression of the students)
Flexible hours / Private Lesson / Small Group Lesson
Requirements of the Guaranteed pass of Exam:
Students who are 10 years old or above and fulfill the following requirements.
- with a pass in Grade 3 or above (any musical instruments)
- 100% attendance in this ABRSM Grade 5 Theory Course
- Finish all classwork and homework in this ABRSM Grade 5 Theory Course
Private Lesson: 1 teacher to 1 student HKD1500 (4 sessions)
Grap a friend to form a group class:
1 teacher to 2 students HKD1000 for each students (4 sessions)
- Administration Fee (HKD20) and Exam Fee (HKD820) which collected by Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority (HKEAA) will not be included in the above course fee.
- Students are required to bring their own textbooks and past papers. Or the school can order the textbooks and past papers for the students upon the students’ request. The cost of textbook and past papers will not be included in the above course fee.