Studio Rental Regulations
- No other form of activities should be conducted other than the stated purpose of the booking unless approved by Trio Spin Studio & Productions Ltd (“Trio Spin”). The calculation of studio rental is based on the purpose and duration of booking. Please refer to “Studio Rental” for more information. No photo-taking or video recording is allowed without the prior approval of Trio Spin.
- Trio Spin will process booking applications on a first pay, first served basis. Verbal reservation does not constitute a valid booking.
- No activity shall continue beyond the booking hours(s). Hiring groups / users should leave the venue on time.
- Hiring groups / users should arrive at and vacate the studio on time. For any delay in vacating the studio exceeding 5 minutes, HKD300 per hour will be charged. Trio Spin reserves the right to disqualify or cancel any future booking of the relevant hiring groups / users who use the studio beyond the booking schedule without prior approval.
- Please choose the most appropriate time and date carefully. If the hiring groups / users wish to reschedule their bookings, they should send their requests in writing 2 days before their scheduled booking. Late applications will not be accepted and no refund will be made. Trio Spin reserves the right to reject any reshedule request without sound justification.
- Trio Spin reserves the right to cancel bookings in case of maintenance works in Time Centre ,the building where Trio Spin is located, or the studio. In the event of such cases, the pre-paid rental will be refunded to the hiring groups / users within 1 week from the scheduled booking date. Trio Spin will accept NO claims whatsoever in connection with any financial losses incurred directly or indirectly .
- If there is a mistake caused by our staff which led to the hiring groups / users cannot use the studio, Trio Spin will responsible for this liability (the maximum liability is HKD250 per hour).
- Smoking is prohibited in the studio and in the area of Time Centre (the building in which Trio Spin is located).
- All users must wear dancing shoes in the studio.
- The studio should be kept clean. Otherwise, extra fee will be charged for cleaning.
- No eating and drinking is allowed unless approved by Trio Spin.
- The hiring groups / users must switch off all the air-conditioners, water-supply and close all the windows and the door before leaving the studio. The hiring groups / users will be held fully responsible for the compensation of the damaged equipment for their negligence.
- All equipments provided should be used with care or otherwise the hiring groups / users will be held fully responsible for the compensation of the damaged equipments.
- Sublease is not allowed.
- Any kind of illegal activity is prohibited.
- Change of studio’s setup is not allowed.
- Trio Spin’s staff may request the hiring groups / users who do not obey the above regulations to leave the studio and the rental paid will not be refunded.
- Trio Spin will accept NO claims whatsoever in connection with any accidents, injuries, loss of valuables incurred directly or indirectly to the hiring groups / users. The hiring groups / users may consider buying insurance on their own if needed.
- Trio Spin reserves the right to amend the above regulations without prior notice. By signing the booking form, the hiring groups / users declared that they totally agree to and understand all the regulations listed in our website.
Trio Spin: Trio Spin Studio & Productions Ltd.
Studio: 7B, Time Centre, 53-55 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong.
– Trio Spin reserves the right to amend the regulations without prior notice –