Enrolment and Payment Information
Below are the major rules and regulations which applicants need to observe and are abided by when they are enrolled to the courses of Trio Spin Studio & Productions Ltd (hereinafter: Trio Spin):
- Please read “Enrolment and Payment Information” and “Student Regulations” carefully before filling in the enrolment form. Please note that the final decision on admission will be subject to the authentication of course code as written on the enrolment form.
- Pre-registration is required for enrollment to all the courses. Enrolment is on a first-come-first-served basis. Early-bird discount will only be offered to applicants who enrol and settle the payment before the early bird discount deadline specified.
- Applicant should provide accurate Chinese and English names, postal address, contact telephone number(s) and e-mail address(es) on the enrolment form, for contact by Trio Spin when necessary.
Please complete the application form and choose one of the means below for registration:
(1) In person: You may return the completed application form and settle the course payment by cash at Trio Spin Studio & Productions Ltd.
(2) By Bank Deposit:
You may fill in the enrolment form and send it back to us by email. Then email or whatsapp the bank receipt to us in 3 days after sending out the enrolment form.
Name of Bank: Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Account No.: 012-888-10267986
Account Name: Trio Spin Studio & Productions Ltd.
Whatsapp: +852 98018889
*Please note that we do not accept e-banking deposit
(3) By post: You may send a crossed cheque payable to “TRIO SPIN STUDIO AND PRODUCTIONS LTD” (with your name and contact phone number written at the back of the cheque) to the following address: Trio Spin Studio & Productions Ltd., Rm 504-505, Enterprise Building, 228 Queen’s Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. Do not send cash by mail. (Please write the exact discounted amount on cheque. Extra payment is not refundable.)
- Please download from here Class Registration Form
Photocopies are acceptable.
- Applicants who enroll by email will be notified of the result of their applications in 3 days upon Trio Spin’s receipt of their submission. Please call 25212168 in case you have not received any notification one week after your submission. Trio Spin is not responsible for any mail or Whatsapp undelivered.
- Trio Spin reserves the right not to accept any enrollment application if the applicant fails to make timely payment, and/or unable to provide accurate and complete information as required in the enrolment form.
- With the exception of class cancellation and unsuccessful application due to the full enrolment, course fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
– Trio Spin reserves all rights to change and update this “Enrolment and Payment Information” from time to time without notice. –
Points to Note:
- Trio Spin Studio reserves the right to carry out photography and filming during the class for promotion and record purpose.
- Trio Spin may take photos or videos of participants during events. These materials may be used on future promotional items. In case of any disputes, Trio Spin Studio reserves the right of final decision.