Trio Spin Studio & Productions Ltd. (“the organizer”)
Class / Workshop / Event (‘the class”)
1. It is advisable to register well in advance as places are limited. Bookings are processed on a first come first served basis.
2. Please switch off the beeping sound and ringing tune of mobiles and electronic devices during the class.
VIDEOGRAPHY & PHOTOGRAPHY
During Class: no audio & video recordings & photography is allowed. We encourage you to enjoy and concentrate on learning the movement & dancing. At the end of the lesson, the instructor may record your dance for your own practice. Please understand the video is for your practice and not for uploading on social media.
RELEASE AND DECLARATION
In consideration of your acceptance of my entry to the class, I confirm to Trio Spin Studio & Productions Ltd, the teachers, and the assisting and/or relating entities (collectively ‘The organizer’) as follows:
I am physically fit and capable of participating in the class and have not been otherwise advised by a qualified medical practitioner.
I understand that I can stop at any time during the class if we are experiencing dizziness or discomfort or otherwise feel unwell for whatever reason.
I understand that by participating in the class, there are risks of injury, death and/ or loss. I am entering the class at my own risk and responsibility. I hereby discharge The organizer and any other individual or organization connected directly or indirectly with the class from any responsibility in the event of injury, death or loss of property incurred during, as consequence of or while travelling to or from the class.
ZOOM CLASS RULES
You are responsible for ensuring the space you undertake this online class in is suitable and safe.
1. ensuring the space is a sufficient size to accommodate you moving freely and the space should also be free from obstacles/dangerous items.
2. Anyone who may be visible during the class should always be dressed appropriately.
3. Please take extra care to ensure that private or sensitive data is not shared; for example, bills, letters or emails (both physical and digital) should not be on display.
4. Only the participant can participate in the class. You should not allow others to participate alongside you to take part.
5. Please inform the teacher of any injuries or conditions that they need to be aware of.
6. We accept no liability for any injuries sustained by those participating in the classes, nor do we accept any liability for damage to personal property caused during the classes.
Under the current situation of COVID-19, all studio users / students / teachers (“All users”) must strictly abide the below policies and the “Stay safe & healthy in Trio Spin Studio” guideline to comply with the prevention policy of COVID-19 regulated by the HKSAR government. Thank you for the cooperation.
1. Please perform the 3-day quarantine if you (a) have traveled outside Hong Kong (b) if you have contacted anyone who has suspected symptoms, who are performing / required to perform the 3 days quarantine.
2. Please measure the body temperature (forehead temperature) before entering the studio. Trio Spin Studio reserves the right to deny entry to anyone with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher.
3. According to the new Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation, from 31 May 2022 onwards , all users entering Trio Spin Studio are required to receive 3 doses of COVID-19 vaccine for entry. Vaccine Pass QR code and vaccine record must be scanned using the LeaveHomeSafe app on entry and by the studio.
4. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers & tissue will be provided in the studio. Please use it when you come in, before you leave and whenever you need.
5. All users must wear medical face masks to fully cover the nose & mouth in the studio area (including studio, toilet & corridor) throughout the classes, practice sessions and any activities.
6. No street shoes allowed. Please take off your shoes and leave them on the shoes rack outside the studio, and wear dance shoes in the studio. (Bollywood dance dance with bare feet)
7. Please understand that all users (All are responsible) are responsible if one is not following the policies set out by the Hong Kong government. Penalty (around HKD5,000 each person) will be charged for both the studio and every user. More than that there will be a chance to be sent to jail for a few months. Therefore, all users must strictly follow the policies.
COVID-19 POLICY – regarding the studio are required to tentatively closed
1. In order to cope with the Hong Kong Government COVID-19 policy, the physical class (classes held at Trio Spin Studio) will change to online class when the studio is required to be tentatively closed by the Hong Kong Government SAR.
1. Full refund will be given if the class is cancelled or unsuccessful enrolment.
2. No refund for the class after payment has been made. No full or partial refund for arriving late and unattended session. Payment made for the class cannot be used as other Trio Spin course fees or charges. Fee & places are not transferable.
The organizer assumes the right to take photos during the class and will use such photos for course promotion purposes without the prior consent from persons in the photos.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION STATEMENT
Applicants should provide personal contact information when enrolling for the class. If the information provided is inaccurate or incorrect. The organizer may not be able to contact the participants when necessary.
Personal data provided as part of an application for admission will be used by the organizer for purposes relating to the process of enrolment and for distribution of course information.
PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY) ORDINANCE
The Ordinance requires us to seek your consent for continuing the use of your personal data maintained by us to send to you information about our programmes and activities.
We are seeking your agreement for us to continue to use your personal data for students data updates and direct marketing purposes, which include providing information about our programmes and activities, newsletters, courses, training, seminars, awards and other services. We guarantee that none of your personal data would be released or divulged to any third parties without your personal consent.
Unless we receive your instruction to remove your name from our database, we will continue the same practice and send our information to you.
If you decide not to be included in our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org